Thursday, March 12, 2009

Best-Friends

I apologize it has been a month since I last updated. I am really awful about keeping everyone posted I know it. But I wanted to post about the boys and how Parker and Dylan are best-friends (and the worst of enemies). They get mad at each other and say "I'm not your best-friend today." It's comical. We are trying to instill in the boys that they are brothers and best-friends and they will always be there for each other.

Now we found out that Sam will have a best-friend too. A little baby brother due early July. Suprise, suprise not an August baby. I admit I was sad at first not getting the baby girl I wanted. But, Dylan reminded me that "you get what you get and don't throw a fit." and Parker said Sam has a best-friend now. How cute these boys are. The Thompson family name lives on and we are all excited (even Daddy) about another baby!

5 comments:

Deborah said...

Congrats! Boys are awesome. Loved the pics even tho they are still Christmas pictures. You have a cute family. How spoiled you will be with all those little boys around. Just keep thinking: camping, sports, scouts, bugs and noise.

Cindy said...

congrats!! Another boy!! I'm sure mixed emotions, but he's a healthy boy and very lucky to be joining your family.

Dorianne said...

Yeah, another little boy! And to have him earlier in the summer will be way more fun!

Dave and Tara said...

I love how they catch you in your best phrases- that is hilarious.

Danielle said...

I totally thought of a good name for him...Satchel Rodrigo. You're welcome. This was my favorite baby name website, I wasted months of office hours on here.

http://www.nymbler.com/