Friday, May 1, 2009

R or no R that is the ?????

7 months pregnant. I now have 8 or 9 weeks left but who's counting? Pregnancy has been good for the most part I get a lot of back aches and heart burn. Heart burn is a sign of a head full of hair. Just like Sam hopefully. We do have baby name issues.

Gordon, Parker, Dylan and Sam all have a middle name that starts with R. Gordon is convinced that this baby boy will feel left out if he doesn't have a middle name that starts with R. I don't want to do R again. I really didn't want to do R with Sam but Gordon did so I let him pick it. No we haven't decided on a first name. I have to get this middle name issue resolved.

Basically what I need to decide is if I don't give him an R name will he have 1 more thing to blame his parents for when he talks to his therapist? Isn't that the excuse for adults "it all started in childhood, it's my parents fault?"

Use the poll and vote. Will this hurt his pysche? I mean the other 3 were born in August and he's hopefully going to be born in June so already he's different. Maybe he won't feel left out if we name him August. August Rush!!! That's it that's the name! Thanks for the Love. VOTE!!!

9 comments:

Brook said...

cute blog! I didn't know you had one. I will have to check back often.

Kim said...

I don't know... Born in June, no R middle name. This kid is just doomed from the start. Better start saving for therapy. ;) j/k I'm sure he really won't care either way, although I did vote to go with the R. I come from a family of all K's. I'll have to ask my youngest sister if she would have felt left out if she didn't have a K name. I doubt it though.

Deborah said...

What's wrong with an R name? Do you have a name you are set on that isn't an R? Really I don't think he will care either way. You know how guys are. Good luck! I remember you were trying to decide on Sam's name the night before you had him.

Deborah said...

You are so cute pregnant. Maybe you should go for #5. That would have to be a girl. J/K

DaNae said...

He probably won't care if it's not an R, but Im sure he'll ask you one day what is up with it. Just do an R for tradition sake. Pick any R name, no one knows what middle names are anyway.

Danielle said...

You do look super cute pregs, but don't let Mom talk you into #5 before # 4 is even hatched...she is getting greedy with all these grandkids and still wanting more!

Danielle said...

I think an R middle name would be cool, though. You could just do the initial R and the kid can decide what he wants it to stand for.

Denton said...

Give him an R. I say rupert

Dorianne said...

Since this is your last just go crazy with the R name. Like Ringo, Renegade, Rocky, Ricardo, or Rocket (I actually know someone with the middle name Rocket). Hey, I just gave you 5 ideas. No all you have to do is just pick one....