Friday, August 1, 2008

MIA

Sorry we have been MIA from blogging. We had a computer virus and had to take it into the shop then we left for Spokane to mom's house for two weeks. Now we are starting to get ready for school again. Parker starts his summer reading/math program for 8 days at his school. Then school starts in two weeks for both boys. Also, August is our big birthday month. Parker's is this Friday the 8th then Dylan's on the 25th then Sam's on the 29th. We are going to party all month (after 3:30) when school gets out. I'll be busy this week trying to get his birthday blanket done. He picked out fabric (all super-heroes) and wants me to sew he and Dylan a blanket. When we give our sewing gifts to friends and family Parker always tells them "my Mommy made that." I hear how proud he is of our latest project and it makes me smile. Sam and Dylan too cute for words. They love smiling and posing in front of the camera.

1 comments:

Dave said...

Spokane was fun!