Friday, August 8, 2008

Happy Birthday Parker


The big 6! I can't believe you are six years old. We love you so much. What am I going to do when you go to first grade ALL DAY? I have some good ideas and so does Dylan. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I can't believe he's 6 my once chubby baby now is getting tall and slim.

We are in Boise celebrating with Gordon's parents and sisters. We are going to a children's discovery center today, the boys will decorate their own cupcakes and then if it isn't blazing hot here again then off to the park I found while running last night.

2 comments:

Deborah said...

Sounds like a great birthday. He really is getting taller and slim. Happy 6th Birthday! We love him so much. Have fun in Boise. I love you!

Dave and Tara said...

Happy birthday parker- you are so old. 1st grade is a big one, yes all day is long for moms