Friday, July 10, 2009

Sew Cute!

My sisters got their sew on so I thought I would post my latest projects for my new bundle of joy. I made this car seat canopy tent instead of using a blanket to cover the baby. It has velcro straps so it won't blow off and it protects baby from sun, wind, rain and people touching.
The underside is brown with blue polka dots.

Isn't my baby so cute sporting his new car seat cover.
I made this whole baby set burp cloth, pee-teepee and minky blanket. First time I actually used a blanket binding.
These are the funniest. The pee-pee teepee or sprinkle cap. Yes, for the you know what. Baby boys are unpredictable it's best to be prepared. Easy project and handy for the first month.





5 comments:

Deborah said...

What a fun hobby. I love all of your little projects. They are all so adorable. The model is especially cute.

DaNae said...

I love the carseat cover and the whole matching set! Can I put in requests or what? I want more pics of Logan.

Brook said...

I love them all! You are so good!

Dorianne said...

I love the trim on the minky blanket. It really finishes it off!

Danielle said...

You are my sew inspiration! Luvs the car seat cover. My Logan pics, please.