Monday, July 20, 2009

Money, Money, Money

Parker thought it was his lucky day when he lost his top tooth. I've been trying to pull both of his top teeth for several days now but no go. We've tried biting apples and tonight he brushed his teeth a little too hard and one fell out. I know Mother's are supposed to be loving and supportive but come on look at his teeth. I had to take a close-up of his "redneck" teeth. I'm saying silent prayers that he will soon loose the other two top jacked up ones. Gordon told him that he would get more money from the tooth fairy if he lost two teeth at once. So here he is trying to get the other money making tooth. The more teeth that come out the more money I get.

IT WORKED!!! The ToothFairy did not forget this time. How much did the ToothFairy give? A $1.25 a tooth. He scored $2.50 that night and bright and early (6:00 A.M.) he was nudging me asking if we could go to the store and buy Pokemon cards.
Oh Happy Day for Parker! He scored, I swear when I was a kid losing my teeth I got a quarter. I guess the government isn't the only one hiking up prices.

3 comments:

Deborah said...

Yea for Parker. Two at once that is awesome. Mom and dad looks like you may have big ortho bills.

DaNae said...

maybe I should start knocking out my teeth for some extra $$. He better save his tooth fairy money and put it right into an ortho fund.

Dorianne said...

This is going to sound a little nasty, but I recently found some of my molars that I lost when I was at girl's camp. I put them in a treause chest that was attached to my camp necklace.