Thursday, October 8, 2009

Blessing photos take 2

I thought I would go Have Logan's blessing photos done and get a super cute one to hang on the wall with his brothers blessing pictures. Well I didn't like any of them so we raced home and I did my own photo shoot. I have a nice camera I can do it, but it is harder doing it solo. Once I pose him and get the camera he's rolled. I do need a sleeping angel picture. He likes to show off he baby blues in the pictures. The first one might be the one for the wall



I had to do a hat picture because it reminded me of Parker's blessing photo.
When Logan smiles he reminds me of Dylan.

3 comments:

Deborah said...

Awesome pics. You are on your way. Don't waste paying for pics when yours are so good. Love that little Logan.

DaNae said...

i love his blue eyes. u better take a sleeping one asap before he outgrows the outfit.

Danielle said...

He is such a stunner! Killer pics, yo.