Friday, October 2, 2009

Please stop growing!

Photo shoot time this session actually turned out cute. I fed him and waited till he fell asleep. I'm slowly getting up to DaNae's level of photos. But I did think these turned out cute. He is getting too big too fast. He's 3 months old now and I have had to put away some outfits. I think our wear time isn't long after wearing some of the same outfits as 3 older brothers. They've been washed 1 too many times.
He is my sweet angel boy!! He was meant to be in our family.



5 comments:

Danielle said...

He is so adorable, I want to bite his little face! Good photo shooting, Di.

Brook said...

Those are so cute! I love them. What a sweet boy!

Bigwaves Blog said...

He is so darn cute. You have great boys.

Deborah said...

Luv luv luv that little Logan. Great photos. Keep up the good work.

DaNae said...

Those turned out awesome. I love the brown rug or whatever it is.