Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Transformers...robots in disguise. Autobots vs. Decepticons Who will win?

I want to get a toddler transformer one for Logan to wear. Wouldn't that be funny? The kicker is I bought an adult Optimus Prime on sale last year for Gordon and he said he wouldn't wear it so I took it back. He wished he had it this year!

Cute Logan's first Halloween! He'll help me pass out candy and I'll eat his share.

Batman wins! Sam will trick or treat as Batman because it fits him better. We definately get our money's worth out of costumes with 4 boys.

Parker is so sweet with his little pumpkin.

4 comments:

Danielle said...

The Transformers are so awesome! And Logan is the sweetest little pumpkin.

Deborah said...

What cute litte transformers and one dang cute pumpkin. Gordon would have looked great with the boys.

Dorianne said...

I hope Logan likes transformers, it looks like he can be one for the next 5 years for Halloween if he wants to be!

DaNae said...

The boys look awesome! L and K would love hanging out I think!